London UK: Live Music

  • Akpesiri Iyovwaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      Greetings

      Please find herewith, details on our forthcoming events.

      Sounds of Eden (SoE) presents.... African Vibes

      African Vibes: a celebration of African music and style
      (www.soundsofeden.net)

      ** Live music

      ** DJ's playing party music from all over Africa
      (Soukous, Afrobeat, Highlife, Benga, Kwaito, Juju, Zouk, Coupé decalé and
      many more styles)

      WEEKLY - Thurs 3rd Feb 05 at Pardis 280 Old Kent Rd London SE15 from 8.30pm,
      Entry: Free

      MONTHLY - Wed 2nd March 05 - at Viva Viva 18 Hornsey High St, London N8 from
      9pm Entry Free (www.viva-viva.co.uk)

      Heloooo! Hope this email finds you all well and gooood!! On 3rd Feb we
      kick off our 2005 programme of events in earnest, we will be joined by the
      dynamic and highly entertaining Kasai Masai; during 2004 they played at
      African Vibes on numerous occasions and never failed to entertain. We hope
      you will join us for what is sure to be an exciting evening of
      entertainment.

      For full details on the above events, please visit our website:
      www.soundsofeden.net/avprogrm.htm