RE: RE: [african_music] Interview with President of MTV on African MTV

  • Nii Abbey Mensah
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 28, 2005
      Send us your profile and pic so that we can feature you on our site. Did you
      know about Ghana Music.Com before you received the mail from me?

      Regards,
      Abbey
      _____

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 29, 2005
        Hi Abbey,
        Thanks alot for your email. I am sorry I did not reply immediately as I have been attending a workshop outside the city hence had no access to the internet.

        I got to know about Ghanamusic.com on the internet as I was looking for music agents and promoters to cooperate with.

        I will send you the profile with the pic anytime from now via the email.

        Hope to hear from you soon,
        Ronnie SPIDER

        Nii Abbey Mensah <abbey@...> wrote:

        Send us your profile and pic so that we can feature you on our site. Did you
        know about Ghana Music.Com before you received the mail from me?

        Regards,
        Abbey

      • Ronald Muwanga
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 29, 2005
          Hi Shaheera,
          I would like to be promoted on all your music promotion materials.

          I am a Ugandan up coming and promising artiste/musician, aged 25yrs and have composed more than 40 songs in Luganda my local language, Swahili the regional language for East African countries like Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania, DRC, Sudan and Somalia.

          Currently, I havew recorded two songs, one a luganda contemporary song and a french gospel song but still working on the other four to fill an album.

          Hope to hear from you soon,
          Ronnie SPIDER

        • wrightddv@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 1, 2005
            Hi Ronnie

            Thanks for the message

            I will keep you updated. I am at the very early stages at the moment trying
            to source venue etc.

            Dave