Looking for any info on Les Tete Brulee

  • gitman_2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2005
      Hi, just joined the group. Back in 1993 I saw on PBS the Lonesome
      Pine Special with Les Tete Brulee. These guys blew my mind, they
      were wearing some native homeland make-up, playing electric
      interpretations of their folk songs while incorporating dance and
      even playing soccer while playing music onstage! I would give my
      eye-teeth for a video of that performance or even an audio
      recording, or any other recording of them. I haven't found any
      mention of them at all from my web searches and there is no official
      outlet for The Lonesome Pine Special at this time. Any tips would
      be greatly appreciated. Thanks