New music review publication

  • DIANE DONOVAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 23, 2004
      Our publication THE BOOKWATCH is moving to a thematic focus on music cd and music book reviews, and our first all-music theme will be African music, slated for October 2004.

      We are soliciting promo cd and review copy book submissions for this issue, deadline August 31st.

      The Bookwatch has been published monthly since 1985 with a circulation of 70,000 acquisitions librarians and individuals across the U.S.

      Last year we branched out to include a column of selected cd reviews - mostly world music - and October's theme issue on African music will include articles, website links, specialty library collection links and more.

      We'll be producing a print copy of reviews only; the website will feature the reviews plus web links, articles and educational information.

      Please be sure to include your website/contact info on/with the cd so we can publish this with any feature!

      Please send the review/promo copies to my attention:

      Diane C. Donovan, Editor
      THE BOOKWATCH, African Music Column
      12424 Mill St.
      Petaluma, CA 94952 USA