Fulham, UK: Looking For Musicians

  • zabrae
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      We are looking for musicians to play for about 1.5 hours, mid day,
      Sept 25th, for a wedding reception in Fulham. My fiance and I got to
      know each other through several trips around Africa a couple of years
      ago, because I was working in Malawi at the time, and we would VERY
      much like to have african music at our reception. However, we now
      live in California, and I'm having NO luck finding musicians via the
      web, from the US. Any recommendations out there? We are looking for
      something somewhat mellow, perhaps accappella (?) All I can find on
      the web are agents who try to channel us to things we don't want!
      Thanks very much if anyone possibly has any thoughts... Sincerely,
      Zabrae

      [Moderator: Changed Subject]