Ethnic Posse

  • emmanuel katsamudanga
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11 4:32 AM
      My name is Emmanuel and I'm from Harare, Zimbabwe. I
      am the manager of an emerging musical group called
      Ethnic Posse. Ethnic Posse first released an album
      titled 'Doctor' in 1996 but the project flopped. In
      January 2003, I regrouped Ethnic Posse and in April we
      recorded the album 'Pasina Iwe' which is a revamp of
      the first album with some additions of other songs.
      The album is doing well although it is yet to reach
      its potential, it has gained a lot of ground.
      The type of music Ethnic Posse play is a fusion of
      traditional Zimbabwean ethnic instrument called MBIRA
      and other instruments such as guiters, drums,
      keyboards,shakers and tamborines.

      Our aim is to take our music to many countries and we
      welcome promoters who might be willing to promote
      shows for us and market our music internationally.

      Thank you