Re: [african_music] Help with CDs or tapes?

  • Phyllis Kiper
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 13, 2004
      Dear Trond,

      I regret to say that I'm no help to you... however, I have received good news from Decca: they will be releasing the original "Missa Luba" with an accompanying DVD, target date August 10 - at least I think it's the 10th. I'm so excited.

      Thanks to all you dear souls who responded to my distress call so quickly.

      Regards,
      Phyllis

      Trond <troninge@...> wrote:
      Hi!

      Is there someone who can help me with CDs or tapes by these singers, please?
      Chamsia Sagaf (Comoros)
      Carol Benoiton - CB (Seychelles)

      I also need some help on music from Mauritius, Maldives or Burundi.

      Hope someone can help! Thanks!

      Best Wishes
      Trond