Re: [african_music] Re: Flamboyant guitar displays: info sought

  • Morris Kanneh
    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2004
      My friend:
      I have a great deal of collections of Lapau Lapau , Franco 1 casset on Jonny Bokelo,
      Veve, Bela Bela Dr. Nico and others. I will go ito my archive and give you listing of them.
      I might be able to burn the for you if you like. I know what it is to want a music that you can't see frequently. Let me know.

      M. Sekou Kanneh
      Philadelphia U.S.A

      milpolo <milpolo@...> wrote:
      I believe I have found the CD that has Engunduka!

      --- In african_music@yahoogroups.com, "African Music Group