Looking for music from Ghana

  • Morris Kanneh
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 15, 2004
      Hello friends,

      I am looking for musics by the following groups from Ghana.
      Mpese Mpese International Band of Ghana and the Wolume
      cultural groupe of Ghana. Anyone got any idea?
      M. sekou Kanneh.

    • wackies
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2004
        Hello Mr. Kanneh,
        There are several CDs of Wulomei,but
        I don't think Mpese Mpese is already available on CD.
        You can contact me through e-mail.

        Frank

        --- In african_music@yahoogroups.com, Morris Kanneh