African Music in Paris

  • jpwillmann@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2004
      I will be in Paris for the month of September, mostly to
      hear more African music. Where are the best places. Do you
      know which are the best districts for this music. Thank you

      JoHanna

    • idowala
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 29, 2004
        JoHanna

        There is a April 1998 article from Djembe Magazine
        on African Music in Paris here:

        http://www.djembe.dk/no/24/20wtgip.html

        Two French language sites which have more up to
        date listings:

        http://www.africultures.com/

        http://www.afrik.com/

        Yumi