Wanted Music Promoter

  • ndagires2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2003
      Hi.Does anyone know a promoter looking for new African music
      talent.Am here.I would also like to get in tourch with musicians out-
      side Africa interested in working with musicians from Africa to
      produce new sound(fusion).
    • Edwin Basiime
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
        Dear Ndagires

        I would be interested to learn more about the type of
        music you perform. I am not a musician but I have
        been a DJ for some time and work with other young
        African Musicians on a regular basis. Please email me
        back with any useful information.

        Kind Regards

        Edwin

        --- ndagires2001 <ndagires2001@...> wrote: >
        Hi.Does anyone know a promoter looking for new
        > African music
        > talent.Am here.I would also like to get in tourch
        > with musicians out-
        > side Africa interested in working with musicians
        > from Africa to
        > produce new sound(fusion).
      • Michelle Boekhout van Solinge
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
          Hi,

          Check out http://www.blackstarfoundation.nl/en/informatie.html
          I am always looking for professional African musicians to play together with
          musicians from here (Holland/Europe).

          Give me as much as information as possible about you and your music. Send me
          a CD or demo if possible, a biography, pictures, etc. and maybe we can work
          together in the future.

          One love, Michelle

          Michelle Boekhout van Solinge
          Van Speijkstraat 31-3