Abdullah Ibrahim group

  • Gerry Platt
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 19, 2003
      I¹m writing to inform you of a new yahoo group: MantraModes.

      The intro reads:

      Dedicated to the music and artistry of South Africa's foremost creative
      musician, Dr. Abdullah Ibrahim, (formerly known as Dollar Brand).
      Mantra Modes is also devoted to the peoples' music of South Africa, and to
      all soul quickening musics and artistry no matter where it is found or
      encountered.

      Never stop dancing
      Gerry Platt