Can Some One Help Me on This Musical Idea?

  • jdongwen
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2003
      I am a Ugandan. I Belong To The Luo Ethnic group. I am a Lango by
      Tribe to be specific.

      I Record local traditional compositions and sell them locally to the
      luo here in Uganda. It is not a big business. However I have a
      feeling that the luo speakers living in the diaspora are missing out
      on their ROOT music. I Have been ponderingf on how best i can sell
      the music to the LUO living in the diaspora. Can Somebody please give
      me an idea on how to go about it.

      Thanks

      JD Ongwen