Shimita & Afro Muzika Cancelled at L.A. African Marketplace

  • Rhythm Century Artists
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29, 2003
      Greetings, fellow new generation rumba and soukous devotees. I have disappointing news. Julie Ward of the Los Angeles African Marketplace & Cultural Faire has informed me that Shimita & Afro Muzika's performance scheduled for Saturday, August 30th has been cancelled.

      Don't despair, though, because Dodo Munoko & La Rumba Band is still performing as scheduled on Monday, September 1st from 6:30pm until 8:00 pm. on the African Stage! I look forward to seeing all of you there!

      Regards,
      Carl Cervantes

      Rhythm Century Artists

      www.africanmarketplace.org