BR -- Concert news - Lea Galva

  • Evens Colas
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2003
      Black Relationship Group Concert News - .... All those in
      South Florida -- Come out and Party! Lea Galva - From Paris
      - is my one of favorite Artists to play with. She is sooo
      much fun! This should be a wonderful, energy packed show.
      -------> Jeff You better have me on this gig!..... I want to
      play! --- The show will not go on without me papa!... ---
      Come check it out BR!.... Join - Black Relationship Group