Re: [african_music] Good place to see live African music in Paris
- Hi Kieran,
what about a concert of GINO SITSON (Cameroon)
**.* *April 03th @ 9:30pm*
*GINO SITSON TRIO*
7 LEZARDS-JAZZ CLUB
10 rue des rosiers
*75004 Paris France
Tel/Fax:01 48 87 08 97
You can find more info on him at http://www.ginositson.com
Hope you like it...
>I'll be in Paris for a couple of days soon, and I was wondering if
>anyone could recommend a good venue for African music?
>Similarly, can anyone recommend a good African music store?
Sophie von Klinggraeff
(Marketing & PR)
Real world contacts:
* Piranha, Carmerstr.11, 10623 Berlin, Germany
* TEL +49 (30) 318 614 13, FAX +49 (30) 318 614 10
For everything you want to know about
* PIRANHA - home sounds from home planet earth
* WOMEX - the worldwide music expo
* WOMEXSHOP - the internet label shop
but never found time to ask, check out
* http://www.piranha.de OR mailto:records@...
* http://www.womex.com OR mailto:womex@...
* http://www.womexshop.com OR mailto:shop@...
See you at the next WOMEX, Sevilla/Spain 22-26 Oct 03
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]