Re: [african_music] Good place to see live African music in Paris

  • Sophie von Klinggraeff
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2003
      Hi Kieran,
      what about a concert of GINO SITSON (Cameroon)

      **.* *April 03th @ 9:30pm*
      *GINO SITSON TRIO*
      7 LEZARDS-JAZZ CLUB
      10 rue des rosiers
      *75004 Paris France
      Tel/Fax:01 48 87 08 97
      www.7lezards.com <http://www.7lezards.com/>

      You can find more info on him at http://www.ginositson.com
      Hope you like it...
      Best,
      Sophie

      --
      Sophie von Klinggraeff
      (Marketing & PR)

      Real world contacts:
      * Piranha, Carmerstr.11, 10623 Berlin, Germany
      * TEL +49 (30) 318 614 13, FAX +49 (30) 318 614 10

      For everything you want to know about
      * PIRANHA - home sounds from home planet earth
      * WOMEX - the worldwide music expo
      * WOMEXSHOP - the internet label shop

      but never found time to ask, check out
      * http://www.piranha.de OR mailto:records@...
      * http://www.womex.com OR mailto:womex@...
      * http://www.womexshop.com OR mailto:shop@...

      See you at the next WOMEX, Sevilla/Spain 22-26 Oct 03