Petition

  • Nick Beddow
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2003
      PETITION

      The United States of America is at the moment ready to
      dictate war. Today we find ourselves in an unequal balance
      which could lead to a third World War. If you likewise
      disapprove of the current situation, the UNO is ready to
      receive signatures which would help to avoid this tragic
      happening. Please copy this e-letter, sign your name at the
      end of the list below and send it to people you know. If you
      receive a list of over 500 names, kindly send a copy to the
      United Nations : inquiries @... (remove space)

      Even if you decide not to sign your name, do forward the petition on.

      Signed:

      l. Valerie Osborne
      2. Zoe Androutsopoulou
      3. Saskia Handley Corfu Greece