Re: [african_music] Help Searching For Musician Name

  • Dlala Letheka
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 31, 2002
      thanx olivia

    • webmaster@over2u.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 1, 2003
        Yes, the song Premier Gaou and Coupe Bibamba are on the compilation CD,
        Makossa Dance, referred to in my earlier email. The CD is available from the
        African music section of the African Online Shop at
        http://www.over2u.com/shop/african_music.html. There is a full list of the
        tracks on the album and audio samples of some of the tracks.

        A. Oloko
        African Online Shop