4390Outerglobe update and very urgent request ....

  • debbie golt
    Aug 28, 2013

      Here are the latest Outerglobe events - all in London unless otherwise stated . . Always looking for bookings for my artists anywhere however!

      MEANTIME - pleasesupport my latest activity - I have set up a page with Go Fund Me to raise funds to sustain my daughter's alternative cancer treatment as we have to go that route.
      It is www.gofundme.com/cancerhealing  to get nutrients, vitamins, shiatsu and energy healing, and vital IV Vitamin C amongst other vital supports ... THANK YOU!  URGENT!

      Outerglobe: ArtistEvents
      12
      SEPTEMBER - SYMPOSIUM AT EUROPE HOUSE, LONDON - WIMUST/WOMEN IN MUSIC -
      PROFILING WOMEN IN THE ARTS AND EU RULING - inbox me for invite
      Mosi
      Conde Kaira Kora Afrika;
      8 Sept Solo 1pm -
      Workshop, 3pm Recital, 8pm Gig  Africa Centre, Covent Garden;
      13 Sept Solo London African Music Festival, Charlton House,Charlton;
      Juwon Ogungbe Progress Ceremony 10 Sept Africa Centre, Covent Garden; 17 Oct Rose Lipton Centre, Hackney; 11 December Coventry University;
      Nsimba FoggisIn the studio/developing new projects; Yaaba Funk see www.yaabafunk.com

      Radio: AFRICAN ESSENCE  back on air soon meantime see www.african-essence.com for playlists + audio archive  .
      YOUR NEW MUSIC & Related Arts News still welcome  - email me;  DJ DEBBIE radio files at  www.mixcloud.com/outerglobe

      Outerglobe global vibes consultancy www..outerglobe.co.uk   Skype/Twitter/Facebook: Outerglobe
      Radio production/broadcast: music,magazine,features/trainer (WRG/ResonanceFM/LLR); Music consultancy:PR/advice/promotions/programming/DJing
      Writer: reviews/interviews/features/poet;  JUWON OGUNGBE/ MOSI CONDE/ YAABA FUNK/ DJ DEBBIE/ Fusing Naked Beats /NSIMBA/ MASHASHA/
      LONDON AFRICAN MUSIC FESTIVAL/AFRICAN ESSENCE/ Women's Radio Group / London Link Radio/ Women in Music UK/ City Showcase ROOTS & FLUTES/
      Wandsworth Shimmy Commission 2013