43762013 Culture Exhbition New York

  • T Tabufor
    Jul 18, 2013
      Hello People

      The International Youth Fellowship in the USA is holding a culture Exhibition at Foley Square park in Manhattan on July 20th, 2013 and August 16th, 2013 from 10am - 5pm.  They are looking for cultural exhibitors to come exhibit items in the Africa booth.  If you have any items that you would like to display feel free to call the African Cultural Center at 212-626-2669 and we will schedule someone to come and pick them up.  Come and join the IYF culture Exhibition to celebrate the diversity of cultures from around the world.  Discover a new found appreciation for the cultural dances and music of South America, Africa, Europe, and Southeast Asia.  As it is organized by the local student volunteers, both kids and adults will enjoy the festive performances. This is a perfect opportunity to cherish precious moments with your family and friends.

      Enjoy!
      Mambo Tse

      visit the new and updated website www.cameroonpikin.com or www.myspace.com/mambofromcameroon for up to date news and information on Mambo and Siren Protectors of the rainforest.

      "Acquire knowledge. It enables its possessor to distinguish right from
      wrong; it lightens the way to Heaven; it is our friend in the desert,
      our society in solitude, our companion when friendless, it guides us to
      happiness; it sustains us in misery; it is an ornament amongst
      friends; and an armour against enemies." (Prophet Mohammed (SAW))