3840Green October Volume IV and Volume V Coming Soon

  • Harrison Nwozo
    May 3, 2010

      The Most Anticipated, Most Requested Most Sought after
      African Hip Hop/Afro Beat Mix Tape Series is Back!! In less than 3 weeks Two Mix
      tapes Green October Volume IV and Volume V will be released.

      You can Right Now Download for FREE Green October Volumes 1,
      2 & 3 visit http://www.greenoctober.djmanixx.com/

      Currently, as of April 2010, all three mix tapes (Vol’s I.II
      & III) have exceeded over 40,000 Downloads Worldwide.

      Also our new clothing line Green October Couture will also
      be released on our website the same week Volume IV and V are released. A
      percentage from the Proceeds of the fashion line will be given to nonprofit
      organizations that provide food, clothing, shelter, breast cancer screening and
      medical supplies to the millions of impoverished African women and children in
      Nigeria and other parts of Africa.

      We also back and support all positive, progressive movements
      for Change in Nigeria.

      Green October The Mix Tapes

       Rebranding Nigeria through
      Music.