Please, we need submissions for IZIT #3

  • Michael Cykowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      Fellow Volunteers,

      We need submissions to ¿IZIT?  for issue #3.

      I’ve received three as of today, and we really need a lot more in order to make this last issue not somehow.

      We need the following for Issue #3:

      • Stories
      • Poetry
      • Recipes
      • Corrections from the previous issue
      • Questions for Ask Dan and Mike.
      • Volunteer Profiles
      • Photos
      • SMS’s
      • The FAKE NEWS
      The due date is Sunday October 7, so there is still plenty of time.

      Please don’t be shy!!!!

      Michael Cykowski
      Editor In Chief ¿IZIT?

      P.S. Does anyone want to be the next Editor In Chief of ¿IZIT?