YOU CAN BE ON THE NEXT IZIT COVER!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE Submit a photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Michael Cykowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2006
      IZIT Cover Candidates,

      For the next issue of IZIT, we want 9 volunteers to be placed on the cover.  Could you please send me 2 photos of you

                     1.  In the profile stance (from the side) and
                     2.  A photo from the chest up.

      Along with your photos we are looking for an “I’m Fine” moment.  It should between 10-20 words.

          For example, mine is:  “I almost died in a car accident in Mozambique and i'm scarred for life.  I’m Fine!”

      Another example:  " I just ate the family dog.  I'm fine!"

      It doesn't matter if its funny or serious.

      I know some of you won’t respond, but please consider it.  Its not going to be an anything like the cover from issue #2.

      Be aware that if you don’t submit something, we are just going to make something up, so it’s to your own advantage to submit something.

      Thanks in advance!  Your Companion & Colleague,

      Michael S. Cykowski
      Editor–In–Chief of IZIT.