RE: [africa14rs] Diversity Committee National Educational Tour Ap plication

  • Waldo Junius
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      The TRC Folks

      Your Trimester Report Form as requested. Sorry that it is late.

      Waldo

      From: "kris b" <specialkay83@...>
      To: "nam 24" <pcnam24@...>
      Subject: Diversity Committee National Educational Tour Application
      Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 00:28:52 -0700 (PDT)

      Hi all,
      Just a reminder that applications for the Diverstiy
      Committee National Eduacational Tour are due on the
      8th of June. You can hand over the applications when
      we meet at the all volunteer confrence. I am
      attatching the application with this reminder just in
      case anyone missed the first email, you can also find
      a copy in the most recent PC newsletter. Hope everyone
      is well....I look forward to seeing you all at the
      confrence.

      Till then.....

      Kristin

      ** Liz can you forward this to group 25??
      Note: forwarded message attached.

      From: kris b <specialkay83@...>
      To: NAM24 GROUP <pcnam24@...> Zach Stednick
      <stednick@...> africa14rs@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 06:17:28 -0800 (PST)

      Hey Everyone,

      Attatched you will find the application and contest
      rules for this years Diversity Tour that is scheduled
      for the August Break. Please feel free to contact me
      if there are any questions. I am also submitting this
      to be sent out with the next PC newsletter, so you
      should see it again .....sometime....I hope......

      Thanks for all your help in getting the learners to
      participate in the contest. Cant wait to see what they
      come up with!

      Take care everyone, looking forward to receiving the
      applications!

      Kristin Bowers
      Phone:(063)223-436
      Fax: (063)226-061
      Cell: 0812080249
      Email: Specialkay83@...

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Check out my Peace Corps site -- http://www.geocities.com/perkykoalapc --
      filled with pictures, links, updates, and tons more!

      Yahoo! Groups Links