Fwd: Get your greeting cards!

  • Betsy Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Anna Skinner <annafskinner@...>
      Date: Feb 28, 2006 12:36 PM
      Subject: Get your greeting cards!
      To: Nam 24 <pcnam24@...>

      Hi, all!

      Just wanted to remind you of the greeting card sale for Camp GLOW.  The deadline that was initially proposed is 6 March -- this Monday!  So, if you are interested in making a purchase, please get your order and money to the representative in your area.  If this is a problem, please contact me to make other arrangements.

      Below is the info...

      Hope you are all well!
      :)Anna

      Namibian Greetings
      CARDS FOR SALE!
      Share Namibia.  Support Camp GLOW.

      The GAIN (Gender Awareness In Namibia) committee is selling packs of 12 greeting cards (blank insides) depicting four Namibian images drawn by learners.

      The proceeds from the sale will go towards the organization of Camp GLOW (Girls and Guys Leading Our World).  The camp will be held in May 2006 and will accommodate 80 learners between the ages of 13 and 16.  The aim of the week-long camp is to promote self-confidence, leadership skills, and gender awareness in young Namibians.

      We would love your assistance in fundraising by selling these cards to friends, family, and colleagues in both Namibia and the US.  We suggest that one pack of 12 cards be sold for N$25 or US$15.  Due to money constraints, it is necessary for us to receive payment along with orders before you have received the cards.

      The deadline for orders is Monday, 6 March.
      According to convenience, please deliver your order and money to one of the following volunteers:

      Aaron Kennedy (Oshakati/Ondangwa area)
      Anna Skinner (Walvis Bay)
      Dani Abrams (Mariental)
      Kristin Bowers (Keetmanshoop)
      Lauren Peach (Gobabis)
      Linsey McGrath (Opuwo)
      Mirjam Jason (Windhoek – Peace Corps office)

      The cards will be delivered to the Windhoek PC office and Ondangwa PC office (or through a different arrangement) as requested.   Please remember to indicate on your order form how many packets you would like delivered to each location.

      If there are any questions/concerns, please contact Anna Skinner.

      GAIN Greeting Card Order Form
      GLOW is great!

      Name ____________________                      Signature __________________

      Number of Packs _______________              Amount Paid _______________