Fw: [PC Staff] Please Read!! The Fight Against HIV Needs YOUR Help!

  • Liz McEntee
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 15, 2006
      By the way, those of you in Namibia can buy calendars for yourself for N$50 -- contact Dani Abrams (Mariental) or Jeremy Polio (Owamboland) for more details. But yeah, buying calendars is ultimately for *your* benefit, so ask your family/friends back home to buy one (or more!) -- thanks!

      Keep on smiling,
      Liz :)