Namibia for me

  • boulderkat
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
      Hey everyone. I received my invitation kit over the weekend and
      accepted my invitation to Namibia to work as a Primary Teacher
      Trainer. It sounds like the job could entail any number of things, but
      I work much better with variety, so I am very excited! My orientation
      date is listed as November 8th (my 23rd birthday!) and they didn't
      tell me any different, but it could have changed. Anyway, wanted to
      pass on my good news-- any others in my program??? I can't wait!

      --Kat
    • Daureen
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
        Congratulations! Exciting news!

        Daureen

        --- In africa14rs@yahoogroups.com, "boulderkat" <cgokey@g...> wrote:
        > Hey everyone. I received my invitation kit over the weekend and
        > accepted my invitation to Namibia to work as a Primary Teacher
        > Trainer. It sounds like the job could entail any number of things,
        but
        > I work much better with variety, so I am very excited! My orientation
        > date is listed as November 8th (my 23rd birthday!) and they didn't
        > tell me any different, but it could have changed. Anyway, wanted to
        > pass on my good news-- any others in my program??? I can't wait!
        >
        > --Kat
      • coppelia tarantal
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2005
          Congrats!  When I talked to the Namibia desk on Friday they told me staging was the 7th.  So I don't know which one is right, but I guess we'll find out soon enough!  Can't wait to meet you at staging!
          Coppelia*

          boulderkat <cgokey@...> wrote:
          Hey everyone. I received my invitation kit over the weekend and
          accepted my invitation to Namibia to work as a Primary Teacher
          Trainer. It sounds like the job could entail any number of things, but
          I work much better with variety, so I am very excited! My orientation
          date is listed as November 8th (my 23rd birthday!) and they didn't
          tell me any different, but it could have changed. Anyway, wanted to
          pass on my good news-- any others in my program??? I can't wait!

          --Kat

          -

          Coppelia*

          "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow."

          -Anonymous