ODM: GOVT HELPED NAIVASHA INMATES TO ESCAPE SO AS TO COMPLTE ASSASINATION PLOT

  • Kuria-Mwangi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007

      ODM: GOVT HELPED NAIVASHA INMATES TO ESCAPE SO AS TO COMPLTE ASSASINATION PLOT

      THE Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) now claims that the daring Prison Break by seven Naivasha Maximum prison inmates on death row was a government plan to assasinate top opposition politicians.

      Addressing a Press conference at the Orange House headquarters - ODM Presidential campaign spokesman Dr.Joseph Misoi alleged that the seven had a brief to assasinate an unnamed ODM politician.

      "It was all an inside job, they were to be let escape and then they should have killed an ODM politician at the top by a certain date we have all the dates and we are just watching," said Misoi.

      At the same time, the party alleged that security officials had been dispatched to Raila's Langata Constituency with a brief to pre-mark ballot papers and seal the election results before the polling day.

      3 comments| add a comment | 2007-12-18 @ 05:56

      2007-12-18 @ 06:23 by sick of sick kenya maggot politicians these stupid conspiracy theories spewing maggots need to shut the f-up, and wait for 27th dec.
      2007-12-18 @ 06:28 by Xi The brainless utterances are the last kicks of a dying horse. ODM has been making one allegations after another to win public sympathy after they ran out of idea. Those who came up with the advert of DOMO DOMO deserves a pat on the back.

      Instead of debating serious issues that affect the lives of the Kenyan people, ODM leaders dwell on raw sewage they can't substantiate. The slient majority will speak through the vote on Dec 27 and all these loud mouths will find Kenya a hot place to live in.

      A majority of ODM leaders display their cheap thinking when they make hollow claims in full day light.

      So, if the prison break was a plot to kill ODM leaders, how did Misoi know about it? Was he part of those plotting the killings? He seems to know better.

      2007-12-18 @ 06:39 by Gits this ODm fellows should just shut up, i think if the government wants to assasinate anyone they can do a good job rather than use some useless inmates..there have the machinery to hire the best assasin...so ODM Nyamazeni
    • Lucy Kimani
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
        Wow, desparate times do indeed call for desparate prouncements!!!
        This is really wild, and all over the place, what a pathetic attempt
        at propaganda, are there any sane people buying into this stuff?
        --- In africa-oped@yahoogroups.com, Kuria-Mwangi <kjmwangi@...> wrote:

        > ODM: GOVT HELPED NAIVASHA INMATES TO ESCAPE SO AS TO COMPLTE
        ASSASINATION
        > PLOT
        >
        > *THE Orange Democratic Movement (ODM) now claims that the daring
        Prison
        > Break by seven Naivasha Maximum prison inmates on death row was a
        government
        > plan to assasinate top opposition politicians*.
        >
        > Addressing a Press conference at the Orange House headquarters - ODM
        > Presidential campaign spokesman Dr.Joseph Misoi alleged that the
        seven had a
        > brief to assasinate an unnamed ODM politician.
        >
        > "It was all an inside job, they were to be let escape and then they
        should
        > have killed an ODM politician at the top by a certain date we have
        all the
        > dates and we are just watching," said Misoi.
        >
        > At the same time, the party alleged that security officials had been
        > dispatched to Raila's Langata Constituency with a brief to pre-mark
        ballot
        > papers and seal the election results before the polling day.
        > 3 comments | add a comment <http://abunuwasi.com/?
        q=addcomment&id=1642> |
        > 2007-12-18 @ 05:56
        >
        > 2007-12-18 @ 06:23 by sick of sick kenya maggot politicians *these
        stupid
        > conspiracy theories spewing maggots need to shut the f-up, and wait
        for 27th
        > dec.*
        > ------------------------------
        > 2007-12-18 @ 06:28 by Xi *The brainless utterances are the last
        kicks of a
        > dying horse. ODM has been making one allegations after another to
        win public
        > sympathy after they ran out of idea. Those who came up with the
        advert of
        > DOMO DOMO deserves a pat on the back.
        >
        > Instead of debating serious issues that affect the lives of the
        Kenyan
        > people, ODM leaders dwell on raw sewage they can't substantiate.
        The slient
        > majority will speak through the vote on Dec 27 and all these loud
        mouths
        > will find Kenya a hot place to live in.
        >
        > A majority of ODM leaders display their cheap thinking when they
        make hollow
        > claims in full day light.
        >
        > So, if the prison break was a plot to kill ODM leaders, how did
        Misoi know
        > about it? Was he part of those plotting the killings? He seems to
        know
        > better.*
        > 2007-12-18 @ 06:39 by Gits *this ODm fellows should just shut up, i
        think if
        > the government wants to assasinate anyone they can do a good job
        rather than
        > use some useless inmates..there have the machinery to hire the best
        > assasin...so ODM Nyamazeni*

      • Margaret Gichuki
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 18, 2007
          RUBBISH!