cincinnati area ordovician fossils for trade, some very uncommon

  • Brendan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2006
      I have a lot of Cincinnati area fossils (ohio, nothern kentucky, &
      southeast indiana ordovician) including flexicalymene trilobites in
      different sizes and conditions, cephalopods, both straight shelled &
      some rare coiled charactoceras baeri, hard to find merocrinus, a few
      ectenocrinus, various brachiopods & gastropods.

      Also have some small trilobite burrows/rusophycus, including a huge 3
      inch isotelus burrow. I have a few isotelus hypostomes, from small to
      very large. And lastly, good quantities of grewingkia horn corals, & a
      few colonial corals.

      thanks for your interest, pictures and location data available of
      everything!

      Brendan