Re: [A FOSSIL CLUB] Newbie Questions

  • dragon_flyi
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      I started when I was a kid. All my fossils from then are gone. I have gone out from time to
      time with the kids. Found many artifacts but no fossils.

      So how do we find areas were we are able to search for fossils?

      --- In afossilclub@yahoogroups.com, Ellen Dakus <ellen_dakus@y...> wrote:
      > Hi...newbie myself. Yup...I've had to delete a lot of porn spam...can't believe it's able to
      slime past the monitors. But on the up side this is a very informative site. How long have
      you been a fossil hunter? I reside in Western, Can. I am accumalating a fair amount of
      fossils being located in the foothills of the Rocky Mts. Give us a shout if you are into
      swapping fossils. Cheers

      > dragon_flyi <dragon_flyi@y...> wrote:
      > Is this group active? Just curious as I see a lot of porn spam. Anyway to get rid of it all?
      >
      > I have some questions about fossil hunting. I live in south western idaho. How can I find
      > out where I can look for fossils in my area? Also we like to visit other states (Oregon,
      Utah,