Howdy

  • Glen K
    Message 1 of 1 , May 12, 2003
      Hi Squad,

      Just joined and thought I'd say hey. I recently
      moved to Houston, TX from Cleve, OH and am a long
      time fossil collector and mold/cast maker, with a
      special interest in dinosaur tracks. I have a web
      site at http://paleo.cc with links to my track
      articles, cast catalog, and misc. material. I
      have some trilobites and number of vertebrate casts
      (dino tracks, egg, skin impression, etc) on eBay
      now if anyone wants to take a gander:

      http://paleo.cc/glens.htm

      Catcha later,

      Glen