who to leave it all to???

  • Wendell Ricketts
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Recent messages on this list, and my own turn of mind lately, have made me
      wonder what *would* happen to my fossil collection after I pass.

      So I'm asking for suggestions. Any ideas re: universities/individuals to
      contact in case they might want it? Any experience in approaching
      institutions/museums to propose this kind of bequest?

      Thanks for your help.

      Wendell Ricketts