New Yahoo Group Dedicated Northeastern Paleotology

  • fossilstar <edotte@OPTONLINE.NET>
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hi there,

      I have started a new group that is dedicated to fossil collecting in
      the Northeast. Specifically discussions will range from fossil
      collecting localities, equipment, techniques, and information for both
      newbies and experienced collectors. Please take a chance to check us
      out when you get a chance!

      Thanks,

      Edward Otte
      Moderator
    • fossilhunter26
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2003
        Hello Edward
        What states are you including in the northeast?
        Thanks
        Jonathan

        --- In afossilclub@yahoogroups.com, "fossilstar <edotte@O...>"

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2003
          Hi Jonathan

          Really any states on the east coast, but we have members from all over
          North America.

          Edward