Hey Yo Group

  • Stephen P. Gentry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2002
      Hey, this is my first day in this group. I am a 21 year old person
      person who loves both geology and Paleontology. I worked as a lab
      assistant for three-years under a Dr. Bruce Stinchcomb. Dr.
      Stinchcomb is both a mentor of mine and a very dear friend. He
      taught me everything I know about rocks, minerials and fossils. I am
      currently enrolled at Lindenwood University in St. Charles,
      Missouri. I'm studing to be a history teacher(history his my
      favorite subject followed by Geology/paleontology) I have a small
      fossil collect, but I intend for it to grow along with my knwoledge
      of the subject. I hope one day to be consister and Amateur
      Palonotogist and Geologist istead of just a mere colloector.

      God Bless America and God bless you all,