New message board (in Polish ;0))

  • bartosz01pl
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 8, 2002
      Hi all!

      I created new group regarding fossils hunting in Poland. Although
      it's really a bit exotic place, it has many interesting places with
      many fossils. The board is generally in Polish, but if you post a
      message in English, I bet it will be answered.

      I think this site would be useful if you make trip to Poland. If you
      ever do, remember about it, members will help you get all available
      information on known them sites:

      BTW, recent cycle of posts regards findings of Permian fishes in
      Sudety Mountains, during our trip last week-end (2002-07-05).

      By all
      Bartosz