Dinosaur Tracks and Fossil fish

  • paleojohnfossils
    Message 1 of 363 , Feb 6, 2002
      Hello all. Im new here. My specialty is Dinosaur
      tracks and fossil fish from the Connecticut Valley. My
      store new Store site is: <a href=http://www.paleojohn.com target=new>http://www.paleojohn.com</a> I am
      looking to meet any commercial collectors as possible
      trading partners or suppliers. <br>Thanks
    • sharkteeth53
      Message 363 of 363 , Sep 8, 2002
        --- In afossilclub@y..., myke49 wrote:
        > hi...i go to venice beach looking for shark teeth. i have found
        1,000's anyone else go there? would like to see what you
        found. e-mail me...beachbummm@w... mike

        new member just started collecting. i would like to find not just
        buy.
        any luck at venic beach?
        where is venic beach?
        any good books just on shark teeth?