Tokyo, Japan

  • lucky4tw
    Message 1 of 363 , Nov 8, 2001
      Hello,<br><br>I will visit Tokyo, Japan this
      month. I would like to visit museums, stores, markets,
      flea markets, etc. for seeing and/or buying fossils.
      Please advise where to go.<br><br>Many
      thanks<br><br>lucky4tw
    • sharkteeth53
      Message 363 of 363 , Sep 8, 2002
        --- In afossilclub@y..., myke49 wrote:
        > hi...i go to venice beach looking for shark teeth. i have found
        1,000's anyone else go there? would like to see what you
        found. e-mail me...beachbummm@w... mike

        new member just started collecting. i would like to find not just
        buy.
        any luck at venic beach?
        where is venic beach?
        any good books just on shark teeth?