Help please, with Identification!

  • trilobitme
    Message 1 of 363 , Feb 5, 2001
      I need assistance with ID of two of my fossils,
      please. Look at the 2 photos I put in the "Identification
      anyone?" album. There are at least 2 juvenile fossils in
      the nodule. Mammal or reptilian (baby dinosaurs?).
      The dino footprint I think may be Ceratopsian (rarely
      found). Don't think it is Pro-Sauropodian or Mammaloid,
      but I'm not sure. <br>Thanks!!
    • sharkteeth53
      Message 363 of 363 , Sep 8, 2002
        --- In afossilclub@y..., myke49 wrote:
        > hi...i go to venice beach looking for shark teeth. i have found
        1,000's anyone else go there? would like to see what you
        found. e-mail me...beachbummm@w... mike

        new member just started collecting. i would like to find not just
        buy.
        any luck at venic beach?
        where is venic beach?
        any good books just on shark teeth?