Please help me identify these fossils!!!

  • gomphothere
    Message 1 of 363 , Jul 1 6:34 PM
      I have many Proboscideans, Dinosaurs, and other vertebrates from Asia that I can't identify. You can see some of them in my "Asian Fossil" album. Thank you.
    • sharkteeth53
      Message 363 of 363 , Sep 8, 2002
        --- In afossilclub@y..., myke49 wrote:
        > hi...i go to venice beach looking for shark teeth. i have found
        1,000's anyone else go there? would like to see what you
        found. e-mail me...beachbummm@w... mike

        new member just started collecting. i would like to find not just
        buy.
        any luck at venic beach?
        where is venic beach?
        any good books just on shark teeth?