New member

  • shalemeister
    Message 1 of 363 , May 20, 2000
      My son and I just started camping and fossiling
      last summer. He is nine and is very interested in
      paleontology and earth sciences in general.We live in
      Boston,MA and hope to strike up some conversation on
      fossiling in general and locating sites to visit. Thanks.
    • sharkteeth53
      Message 363 of 363 , Sep 8, 2002
        --- In afossilclub@y..., myke49 wrote:
        > hi...i go to venice beach looking for shark teeth. i have found
        1,000's anyone else go there? would like to see what you
        found. e-mail me...beachbummm@w... mike

        new member just started collecting. i would like to find not just
        buy.
        any luck at venic beach?
        where is venic beach?
        any good books just on shark teeth?