New site found for sharing fossils/collectibles

  • rudy_mort
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2007
      Newbie here... I see how many great collections you guys have in this
      group and thought you might like to know about a site where you can
      post and share photos of all your collections (not just fossils
      alone). It's more user friendly than Yahoo Group's photo albums and
      you can link your collections to this group. The URL is:

      http://www.micurio.com/

      It was released today to the public so basically all user ids are up
      for grabs. Check it out.