Finding 'friends' Online? Read on

  • alexis-sabry450@qwingitall.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 7:27 AM
      Well I just got married! I can't believe it, just last year I was beginning to think i would never meet anyone. I'm 25 already and I thought it was all over. After some recommendations from a buddy I joined up here: http://damnitman.info and after 4 weeks I was already meeting up with a beauty. Well, 14 months later and where still together and married =)
    • skye-ollmann528@rightdatway.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3 9:19 AM
        check out this place guys, its great, my new homepage lol! http://damnitman.info i only got on there about 2 hours ago, but already loving the hell out of it. see ya's there