Re: Crab

  • richplesio
    Message 1 of 363 , Apr 2, 2000
      The crab is small - less than an inch long - and
      the photograph not very good - it doesn't show much
      detail. I need to have another go at it. It comes from
      the Gault Clay, a formation found in Southern England
      and North-west France and is mid-creataceous in date,
      about 100 million years old. Crabs like this are fairly
      common in the Gault, and this is a rather good specimen,
      showing the base of the legs on the underside, and a lot
      of detail on the shell.
    • sharkteeth53
      Message 363 of 363 , Sep 8, 2002
        --- In afossilclub@y..., myke49 wrote:
        > hi...i go to venice beach looking for shark teeth. i have found
        1,000's anyone else go there? would like to see what you
        found. e-mail me...beachbummm@w... mike

        new member just started collecting. i would like to find not just
        buy.
        any luck at venic beach?
        where is venic beach?
        any good books just on shark teeth?