Fighter Kites

  • huinos
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
      Hi I want to buy fighter kites. Any internet site that sell them!
      Thanks
      Salva from Haifa
    • ralphresnik
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2008
        --- In afifonim@yahoogroups.com, "huinos" <huinos@...> wrote:

        > Hi I want to buy fighter kites. Any internet site that sell them!
        > Thanks
        > Salva from Haifa

        hi there salva

        please contact me directly ... phighter [at] gralphica [dot] com

        there are not any sites in israel that sell fighters, but i hand-build them and fly them a lot.

        we are actually planning to get together in chol hamoed sukkot for a full day of fighter kite
        fun flying on chof arkadia in herzliya ... optional dates are wed 15; thur 16 or sun 19 ... i'll
        confirm the date in a few days.

        anyone on this list who wants to join us is very welcome ... even if you don't have a fighter
        kite or string ... we'll put one in you hands.

        please tell your friends and reply to me phighter [at] gralphica [dot] com

        grns