94fighter kite flying on tuesday 18th ...

  • ralph
    Oct 16, 2011
      On Tuesday, 18th October, 2011, Succoth, we are organizing a session of fighter kite flying where we will teach young and old alike how to handle and fly a fighter kite, similar to the kites in "Kite Runner".

      This event is opened to anyone interested, and suited for children from 8 years and above.
      The only requirement is to come to the beach at Herziliya, adjacent to Dan Acadia Hotel, also known as 'Hof Hanechim"

      We will be there from 1100 till 1600.
      No need to bring anything with you.

      Regards

      Ralph and Ephraim