69fighter kite fun flying day ...

  • ralphresnik
    Oct 7, 2008
      hi there everyone ...

      i'm trying to get everyone together for a day of fighter kite fun flying during chol hamoed
      sukkot next week.

      we plan to meet between 10am and 11am at the usual place ... chof arkadia [in front of
      the arkadia hotel in herzliya] ... and spend most of the day there.

      the idea is to get everybody involved in some fighter kite linetouch competition flying;
      some precision skills and some plain fun flying.

      if you don't have a fighter kite or string, don't worry ... between us, we'll put a kite in your
      hands.

      also, please invite anyone else you wish to ... you don't have to be an expert to enjoy
      fighters.

      the date options are:

      wed 15
      thurs 16
      sun 19

      please let me know ASAP so that i can let everyone have the final date ... send an email to
      phighter [at] gralphica [dot] com

      shanah tova, g'mar chatima tova and chag sameach

      grns