Re: doses

  • Brenda
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 28 10:39 AM
      Hi Vicki

      Joel is 10 and weighs 22kg. He takes 10mg bd (so 20mg/day). He has been on this dose for a number of years now. Joel also takes Epilim and Tegretol to assist with seizures (topomax was unhelpful for him). Joels true seizure like activity started at 4 1/2 years old. Prior to that plenty of unilateral and bilateral AHC attacks and absence seizures (we think). At that age although he had some attacks that affected o2 levels and breathing he didn't have as many attacks that affected breathing as he does now- that has certainly increased.
      Hope Tony is ok now!

      Regards

      Brenda