Re: [ahc] Voting Ideas

  • Katrina Sliwka
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
      Lots of messages from friends that we also hit 2....

      On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Renee Hodes <hodesr@...> wrote:

      > Well hit every bar knew that had dart teams tonight everyone voted last
      > vote went in at 11:50 . Paul called to say we went back to 2nd . PRayiing we
      > stay there. God bless you all and thank you for all your hard work.
      > Renee, Paul, Marissa ,David and of course Lisa Marie Hodes

    • Kelly
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 1, 2010
        It looks like it worked, everyone! My husband and 6th grade son handed out
        over 400 flyers last night, I was calling people on the phone to vote and
        spread the word, especially with the high schoolers on fb and texting! We
        all came together and made this happen for our kids! So very cool!
        Research here we come!

        Kelly Andrasco

        Lots of messages from friends that we also hit 2....

        On Wed, Dec 1, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Renee Hodes <hodesr@...> wrote:

        > Well hit every bar knew that had dart teams tonight everyone voted last
        > vote went in at 11:50 . Paul called to say we went back to 2nd . PRayiing
        we
        > stay there. God bless you all and thank you for all your hard work.
        > Renee, Paul, Marissa ,David and of course Lisa Marie Hodes

        Link to the URL :
        AHC Website :