Re: [ahc] question

  • catmat
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2000
      Thanks for the follow-up. We just got back from a vacation and I got your
      message. You asked if I was interested in providing some assistance. Just
      e-Mail and lets see how I can help. Hope all your family is well. Have a
      great day. Catherine
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 28, 2000
        Laura,
        Have I somehow missed your more detailed follow-up to the original message of March 23?
        Janet Kilpatrick