Thanks

  • kluting1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      Hi everyone, thanks for all your responses, I spoke with the mom
      again who has the 22 month old and told her about all the replys, it
      may be that this kiddo doesn't have AHC but he also has never been
      followed up with a neurologist. I was just worried to hear about a
      22 month old who is on multiple seizure meds who has never had a
      seizure. Since they don't know what is going on with him the easiest
      way I guess was to just keep adding more meds. The parents are going
      to take this child down to either Seattle or Portland hopefully soon
      for more work ups and hopefully a better diagnosis. Thanks also for
      all your advice on decongestants for Trevor we have yet to give him
      any for fear of setting off an episode. We haven't seen any trouble
      with him being on antibiotics sometimes at the end of being sick he
      will have an episode but I figured it was probably from so much
      stress on his system from the cold or flu. Thanks again for all your
      advice if anyone does hear of another child with these drop episodes
      please let me know. Karen and Trevor
    • stan urge
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 7, 2002
        Hallo everyone,
        Thanks for all the tips.We are going to appeal and basically start the
        process all over again with more documentations from Michele's Therapists
        and her doctors.What was the biggest shock to us was that Michele's
        neuro was the one who said she wasn't too bad.He only sees her once a year
        and he asks us if there is anything new with tretments that we know of.He is
        on vacation right now but us soon as he is back we will talk to him. Thank
        you again, Suzie,Stan and Michele.

      • dat1grl77
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2005
          I like to say thanks to all that responded to the aqua thearpy
          suggestions. My son also has a tendency to tigger attacks when put in a
          pool. However, I was able to but him in one time for about an hour and
          he loved it. He went through a laugh attack, like many of the other
          children due. Thanks again for the feedbacks. thelma & Mario
        • cdryan99
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 29 6:01 PM
            Yesterday and sometimes since; Dave and I have been lost. Our lives have changed drastically but want to do the best we can for Michael. Your responses and phone calls have given us encouragement! Thanks for the advice and we are anxious for results once again!!